- To have a transformative impact on society by promoting student-centred development, continuous innovation and creativity in education, and entrepreneurship and institutional social responsibility.
- To cater to the educational need of the students of all communities in general and Muslim Minorities in particular.
- To provide value-based education thereby creating human assets that will contribute to nation building
- To foster scientific attitude and innovative culture in its institutions.
- To include and expand newer academics streams in its institutions and provide world class infrastructure for learning, research and application of knowledge
- To inculcate and enrich values of integrity, hard work and humanity among staff and students.
- To appreciate diversity in culture and religion, as well as to promote tolerance, social harmony and
- To promote academic independence, openness, honesty and integrity while fostering excellence in co-curricular, extracurricular, and curricular
- To empower teachers and students by the creative and appropriate use of
- To provide students with a high-quality, value-based education and to impart the core skills and information required for a firm understanding of the career they have
- To create, put into place and oversee strategies for improving the quality of administrative and academic